Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Changes... For the good !

I hate change. Hate. hate, hate it! But I can see that the Lord is asking me to change somethings in my life. So..... I better follow! ;) I know He's called me to spend more time with Him. And to change some of my eating habits... But I can feel Him leading me so gently. So, I am trusting that this "change" will be for my good. I LOVE to exercise. And now, I know that there are somethings I should be changing in my daily eating. What is SO amazing to me is how God knows MY body and what is good/bad for ME! I have no doubt there are a MILLION different eating plans, diets, blah, blah, out there. But it feels great to have the Lord guiding me. I want to follow Him the best I can.

Okay, enough about that! ;)

It's been cloudy and raining off and on for days. I don't mind. Everything looks so green. Today the twins are mowing the lawn. I told them to get out there before the next rain!

On a funny note.... For those not on facebook... Dan says to me the other night "Mom, I have a confession in the form of of a question." "Okay....."  "Have you ever seen me and Batman in the same room..?"  :D Goofy Kid!!

Tonight is our all singing night at church! That's what we do on 5th Wednesday. It's a nice change. After we have fellowship and snacks. I plan to sign a song, the twins will play congregational songs with Paul. And Beth may play the piano... We shall see ;) One month Andy whistled! Dave and I love that he likes to do that. Often in church he will whistle during singing. Not too loud, but loud enough for me to hear. He's really good at it. God love him... ;)

Okay, that's it for me. I plan to plant flowers this coming week, if it will stop raining ;) Maybe I can post some pictures when I'm done.... If I can figure it out ;)

8 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Andy wants to play HIS music. How cute. I need to exercise also if I can find the time.

Anonymous said...

OMW!! I love your posts!;)
I KNEW Daniel was Batman, I just KNEW IT!
Sounds like such a blessed time at church too~
Happy planting! I enjoyed that last week-end~
Do let me know if Kari played!?!:)
Love to you all~ mu

Dave and Melissa said...

Hey ladies! Thanks for peeking in :)
I signed Bebo Norman, God of my Everything. :) Let me know what you sign every now and then :)

gramslittleangel said...

Hey Melissa that is awesome that you want to start exercising I exercise all the time but I was wondering what kind of changes are you making in your eating habits

Dave and Melissa said...

HI there... I'm not sure who you are "gramslittleangel" :)

Dave and Melissa said...

I've been exercising for years now :) That's nothing new to me ;)

gramslittleangel said...

Grams little Angel is Pam Clawson from Oklahoma you may not remember me

Dave and Melissa said...

YES! Sis. Pam I do remember you. I can't believe you remember me :D
Glad to hear from you. For 10 days I'm eating like Daniel and his friends did in Daniel chapter 1 and chapter 10 :)