Friday, June 21, 2013

I HAVE TO PRAISE GOD!

Okay, here is a quick post ;) I know, I know... I was on vacation!
Well, today we leave for The Great Plains Region ( our region ;) ) Convention and camp!! And get this...... DAVE get's to come to convention!! I am so excited, because living in Montana for 11 years conventions and camps are always 10-12 hours away... SO, he has only been at 1 in the last 11 years. I've only been to 2 or 3. This year Jesus worked it all out yesterday. I was blown away!! We are one happy family ;) The kids and I will stay and Dave will hitch a ride home with Paul and Grace on Sunday afternoon after lunch.
I will fill you all in on our regions camp when I get  home :-)
God Bless!!!

7 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Praise God! He is so GOOD! Glad you all get to go to convention together.

Can't wait to read all about it when you get home. Have a great time!

Vicki Smith said...

So happy for you! We went to that Convention a few years ago and were so blessed! Enjoy.

Rebekah said...

Wa-Hoo!!! That's FANTASTIC, Weese! So happy for all of you. I pray you guys have a GLORIOUS Camp and Convention!!!

Two Short of a Dozen! said...

Thank the Lord!!!!! That is wonderful. Hope you guys have a great time!!

Two Short of a Dozen! said...

Thank the Lord!!!!! That is wonderful. Hope you guys have a great time!!

Grace & Co said...

I hope Dave had fun on our trip home! Ask him about Lucy and Zoe. Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!!~