Friday, August 23, 2013

One more trip to Columbia Falls......

The kids and I deiced to go to Dave's parents house one more time this summer. Dave's sister Debbie and her children are in Montana for the summer. Trying to get their house in order to rent/sell! Josh had to stay in Texas, while Debbie does all the hard work... ;)
I hope and pray it can sell. She has a lot of work to do, since the last renters did a number on their house :(
The kids wanted to see their cousins again. We all had a GREAT time. I'm glad we went.

I have been watching the Assembly on line tonight. I got to hear Bro. Bennett that was nice. I am in the middle of Bro. Smith from OK message now. So, far so good!! Love it. I'm SO blessed that they have it on line. Remember the days of VHS from that sister in the wheel chair..? Wow, how God has made it better ;)

Dave is working tonight so I have not see him in 6 days...! I am starting to miss him.
Mandie and I may go to a homeschool mom breakfast tomorrow. I hope to meet a few new ladies :)
I guess that is about it! God bless!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! Did you have a good one? It was Brother Smith's 60th. He told the Assembly he could tell he wasn't as strong (or something like that) as he was when he was 59. HAHAHA!

Grace & Co said...

Bro. Dewayne Smith, Sis. Connie Wilson, and Bro. Anthony Dyer are definitely my favorite messages! I loved being able to watch!