Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm back....!

Hello Blog Land,
It's for sure been a while. Our laptop quit. No 2 weeks notice or anything, just quit. It's our charger connection that went out. So, it can't be charged. If we fix it it will be almost the same price we paid for the dumb thing. Anyway.... So, here I am on the iPad. It feels odd blogging on the thing. I need a "real" keyboard.
Okay, we had a nice Christmas with my parents. I was super glad they came up. Not much snow was here till after they left. The kids sure enjoyed their company.
Mom and dad will be back in May to stay with the kids so Dave and I can honeymoon.
In January we celebrated 14 years of marriage. Wow...! It's crazy how it feels like yesterday and at the same time feels much longer, in a good way!!
Twins are 13, and Beth is now 11. We had a nice bible study/ birthday party for her. She got a lot of art supplies and scarfs! It's cold this time of year, guess people thought she need them ;)
On her birthday, February 4th, it was -8 outside!!
Andy will be 9 in April. Time is flying by....!
I had Olivia and Emilie today. We had fun. Olive told Uncle Dave a million stories. All we could do was laugh. She's on a kick right now, saying "Happy Birthday" to people often.
Well, I'm guessing that's it for now!
Good night!

5 comments:

Jamey said...

Time does fly by quick. How fun to get to go honeymooning :)
Your mom told me Dave was taking you on a trip. That's exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Just now checking for new posts! I forget about or don't have time for checking...
We love you much and SOO look forward to seeing all of you again!!~~
Have a blessed day Sweets!
Mui

Dave and Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see you in May as I head out the door for Hawaii. :D I can't wait to bike and hike!

ToughLady said...

it will be 29 years for us in oct. and we have not been on a real honeymoon maybe someday.
you are really going to Hawaii take me please Ha! bike riding sounds good, have fun

Dave and Melissa said...

Yes, Janis! We are. We plan to rent bikes and ride around the island. Dave can't wait to eat Hawaiian pork. I can't wait to eat the seafood and fruit! We also hope to hike one day and plan to visit Pearl Harbor. :-)