Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring?

Today was the first day of Spring.... That means, sun, flowers blooming, birds singing. Nope this is Montana ;) We had snow, and rain mix. Oh, well. My bulb flowers are getting good moisture.

We hope to start selling pizza cards this weekend. The $ will go to camp. $5 Dominos Pizza cards. We are praying The Lord will bless this, just like last year. :) So, can we sell you one Grandma? ;)

Speaking of Grandma... (This is mostly for you anyway.) We are looking forward to you coming in May. I have a small stock pile of the kids favorite cereal. I have some ground deer, and I will have chicken, veggies ect too... We are excited.

Dan has been sick since Monday. Andy was sick first. Then me and Beth. Now, Dan... Well, I hope tomorrow is better for him. He loves to eat! I bet he's eatin'  like 1 cups worth of food all week. So, I know the kid is sick. I feel bad for him. Thanks for praying, mom.

I will mail that note for Jane soon. Thanks for telling me about it. I love ya. Maybe I can talk to you this weekend?! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in B4 leaving work~
We are so looking forward to seeing everyone!
Save us a dozen cards and hopefully we can sell them here~
L2U Mu

Caleb & Katie said...

So sorry that Dan is sick!

Oh, I wish that we had deer here! Eat a bite for me!