Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thankful Heart

Just a quick post to say how thankful I am for God's blessings to us. We've had a good week. Dave
and I are really looking forward to a honeymoon, in May.

We had a nice night at Mandie and Caleb's. He smoked chicken legs and they were yummy! Dave was bummed to miss it :/ Dave should be home for dinner today. I say today because it's 1am... I know, I know. I'm dumb. But when the kids and I got home we did some chores and I worked out for a while. We had a devotion and I had a shower, now bed!

I plan to roast a turkey today or maybe tomorrow. I got a honey suckle for a very good price. I plan to make 3 meals with it. I love it when I can do that.

The kids are moving along with their school. Beth is pretty much done with her books. I have her reading a lot and some busy work. Andy has a fair bit of math to finish before we quit the end of May. The twins are doing well. They will take a 2 hour test this week. It's for their high school math course they took with a tutor. They are smarter then their mother, in that department. I do hope it goes well for them. I know they worked hard and had a few bumps in the road. Yet, now that's it's over they seemed to really like it. They too have some busy work to finish by May.

We are selling Domions Pizza cards again this year for $5. The $ will go toward family camp. Our convention/ camp is all these kids have ever year outside of local church. So, we are praying God will bless it again this year. If you think of it please say a prayer that we can meet the goal again this year. God was SO good last year to bless the effort. We have 5 teachers and 8 kids that are planning to go, last I knew. I also will pray for the other camps/ campers around your regions as well. :)

Ok, that's it for me. Hope you see this Mom! Maybe I can call you this afternoon.
Good night, blog land.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I checked blogs, but today I did!
Praising God for His healing help for you,
and you can call anytime sweets!~
Oh, hoping I can help with school in May!
Moui

Dave and Melissa said...

:) love you Mom! Maybe we can talk this weekend.