Friday, April 25, 2014

Andy's 9th birthday!

Today April 24th, is Andy's 9th birthday. We are having pizza for dinner and friends and family over for cake and ice cream! He's pretty happy to turn 9. I can't believe he's 9. It's crazy when your kids get older... I'm still 29! ;-)
We got home last Friday from Columbia Falls. The kids had so much fun at Granny and Papa Dave's. Beth and Andy dyed eggs. All the kids  roasted hot dogs over their Bon fire.
I got to do some shopping in Kalispell. I enjoy that a lot. But I admit, I'm getting more and more use to small town life. Even though I complain about it sometimes ;)
I do have some of my bulb flowers coming up!! That makes me happy. We had a great Winter. But VERY cold. I'm sure I mentioned the -39 -49 below with OUT the wind! So, we are ready for Spring. The flowers coming up are a welcome sight.
Dave and I leave for a 6 day Honeymoon in 11 days!! We have never vacationed just the 2 of us. So, this is pretty exciting. Pear Harbor, a peacock preserve, Dole pineapple plantation, rent bikes one day! So, much fun.
Well... I better keep moving! If I knew how to post pictures from my iPad or iPhone on this blog I would! Ha!
I'll figure it out one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you all!
So glad Andy had a great birthday!~~

Dave and Melissa said...

Love you mom!! See you soon!

Vicki Smith said...

What??? You're 29? How can that be? I'm only 17! (in my mind, that is) ;-)