Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Dad

Hello handful of ladies who read this blog!
This week has been ruff . I'll get right to the point. My dad was told he has stage 4 lung cancer. They say he has  then one year. God only knows.  So, my sister had been on vacation there with her kids and my Tim, when my parents found all this out. So, this weekend Dave, myself and our 3 kids that are here will go to CO for a week. We appreciate all the  love, prayer and encouragement. Mom and dad have asked that all questions and encouragement be sent to me or my sister. We will answer best we can and of course pass on encouragement! Thank you  in advance for the prayers. God bless you all. God is in control!!

3 comments:

Loree Brock said...

Melissa, Loree Brock writing, I'm one of the few that do read your blog and enjoy it. Can I call your Mom?? We pray for them already, and will continue.

Vicki Smith said...

So, so sorry to hear about Alan. For many years I have prayed for both of your folks almost every day. I love them, and I love you and Mandie. I will continue praying for all of you.

ToughLady said...

So sorry Melissa we will be praying for u all love you guys.